Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello there.

 think in this blog I will focus on several things : Beer, People, Camping and possibly the connection of those three with the Pacific Northwest.  Oh and every now and again I might throw in some screenwriting tales.

So with that in mind I will leave you with this...
PBR is huge in Portland, yet people have forgotten Rainier beer. So next time you do that Portland mosey or shuffle (how ever YOU describe it) to the nearest bodega, buy some Rainier. It's the best tasting cheap beer around. Don't believe me? Do a side by side taste test. I'm sure you will enjoy some of those yakima valley hops and the price (depends where you shop) will most likely be a little cheaper then PBR.

Besides, a Rainier can looks a lot cooler. A MAJESTIC MT. RAINIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment